The RAL colour standard for plastics
Set of 200 colour plates
Cool teal, juicy leaf green, earthy ochres, brilliant berry hues and delicate lilac – have added a range of new colour statement options to the plastics palette. We have handpicked the 200 new RAL P2 colours from the internationally renowned RAL DESIGN System used by architects, designers and product designers. Colour designers in the world of plastics will be able to implement their colour concepts with a wider range of options using RAL P2. Innovative, surprising product statements can easily be translated into the perfect colour language with RAL P2.
RAL PLASTICS P1 and P2 in multifunctional design
Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness. Three levels of thickness make it easy to look at each colour when 100 percent opaque or at lower levels of opacity. Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a bulk plastic used in many manufactured products because of its balanced property profile and excellent value for money. Its applicability in a wide variety of manufacturing processes and compatibility with a wide variety of dyes also speak in favour of this plastic.
- Colour plates’ formate: 105 × 148 × 3 mm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three levels of thickness – 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm – show each colour at different levels of opacity
- Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness
- The protective sleeve for each RAL P1 PLASTICS sample contains masterbatch code,colormetric measures, absolute values, reflectance curve, distance to the plastics original standard
Price: 1.950,00 €*
Complete set of 200 colours
* All prices are exclusive of VAT, packing and delivery charges.