RAL P2 sample
The RAL colour standard for plastics
Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness. Three levels of thickness make it easy to look at each colour when 100 percent opaque or at lower levels of opacity. Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a bulk plastic used in many manufactured products because of its balanced property profile and excellent value for money. Its applicability in a wide variety of manufacturing processes and compatibility with a wide variety of dyes also speak in favour of this plastic.
- Colour plates’ formate: 105 × 148 × 3 mm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three levels of thickness – 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm – show each colour at different levels of opacity
- Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness
- The protective sleeve for each RAL P1 PLASTICS sample contains masterbatch code,colormetric measures, absolute values, reflectance curve, distance to the plastics original standard
Price: 25,00 €*
* All prices are exclusive of VAT, packing and delivery charges.