COLOURS FOR MIND, BODY & SOUL
The RAL Book on Colour Psychology
Immerse yourself in the world of colours! The 320-page book by colour expert Prof. Axel Venn explains the significance of colours and how they influence the character of rooms and spaces. The illustrated book includes a design template and makes it easy for the reader to implement colour psychology insights in practice. An inspiration for trend consultants, designers and painters.
- 24 adjectives from the fields of wellbeing, health and recuperation
- 320 pages filled with inspirations for design in practice
- Available in a with colour fan decks
- Coded in RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus
- Scientifically researched
- Hard cover 2018 edition
- 760 colour illustrations
- With draft template to develop your own colour collections
- Bilingual: German / English
- Fan deck size: 8.7 x 19.7 cm semi matt
There are no further shipping costs for this product in Germany and Austria.
Video to COLOURS FOR MIND, BODY & SOUL