RAL EFFECT – The innovative colour palette for industrial and product design
With its EFFECT collection, RAL fulfils the wish for greater variety in colour design in the industrial sector. RAL EFFECT comprises 420 solid colours and, as a particular highlight, 70 metallic colours. It is the first collection from RAL to be based on waterborne paint systems. No use is made of heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and chromates.
RAL EFFECT allows eco-efficient colour production for all paint and lacquer producers and users thanks to its simple, modern formulation. Let yourself be inspired by the this modern colour collection and discover the diversity of RAL EFFECT!
› Answers to frequently asked questions about RAL EFFECT
RAL EFFECT advantages at a glance:
- 420 solid colours and 70 metallic colours, based on waterborne paint systems with simple and effective formulation
- Each colour family with 6 solid colours has a matching metallic colour
- Solid colours and metallic colours can all be combined harmoniously
- Large number of particularly popular light colour shades
- Compliance with various European EN and ISO standards
COLOUR MASTER (book + fan deck) The design book for creative minds
RAL E3 Colour fan deck with all 490 RAL EFFECT coloursMore Info39,00 € *( 46,41 € )
RAL E4 Colour fan deck with all 70 RAL EFFECT metallic colours
RAL E1 Box with primary standards of all 490 RAL EFFECT colours
RAL E1 single cards Primary standards of all 490 RAL EFFECT coloursMore Info12,50 € *( 14,88 € )